We hope you will enjoy the opportunity to get close up to some of the world's best golfers currently playing on the PGA TOUR. Below you will find useful tips and course policies.
Please no outside food or beverages, cameras or video cameras (Thursday - Sunday), firearms, radios, signs or banners, coolers or bags larger than a small purse measuring 6” x 6” x 6”. This includes folding chair bags. Spectator chairs are allowed, but we ask that they be removed from their carrying bag if applicable. Mobile phones are now allowed on the course, but please note that your phone must be turned to ‘silent’ mode and only used in designated mobile phone areas. Your mobile phone camera may not be used to capture images while at the Barracuda Championship.
Please be advised that players do not give autographs during tournament play occurring Thursday - Sunday. We have a designated autograph area located just off the 18th green, and ask that you please be cordial in your attempt for autographs. Players are usually more receptive at the conclusion of play.
• Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball
• A marshal’s hands in the air mean to please stop and be quiet while the golfers are playing their shots
• Never cross fairways except at clearly marked designated crossover areas
• Please be considerate of other spectators and kneel or sit whenever possible to allow better viewing for those behind you
• For your own safety, follow the directions of the tournament marshals
• Spectators will be removed immediately without warning for:
- Refusal to obey quiet signs or signals
- Distracting or embarrassing a player
- Making rude or other inappropriate comments or gestures toward a player